Saturday, June 9, 2012

Good ole Party Mart in Jackson Tennessee!

On Tuesday I decided to take a half day and drove to Jackson for beer. I went to a place called Party Mart that made my dream of new beer come true. They are being distributed by both the Memphis and Nashville market. They carried more than I could have ever wished for. They had beers from Samuel Adams Imperial Series, Green Flash, and even Fort Collins Brewery. Party Mart is an amazing little liquor store with very friendly and helpful employees.I highly recommend making the fifty minute drive from Memphis to check out what they have. 




3 comments:

  1. this is awesome!

    i'm all about a beer tour of some of the heavy brews through the various stores of the city.

    thanks! look forward to learning about some tasty beverages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if they had Le Freak from Green Flash? I've yet to see it in Memphis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they did have Le Freak in stock.

    ReplyDelete